sábado, 5 de dezembro de 2009

I'm so tired of falling love
finding it easier to fall out
I can't deny it
I'm feeling inside I keep it's fire, oh can I


I'm falling in love again
and nothing I can do
falling in love again
this times with you
when I fall it's always the same
and I'm so tired
of playing this game


been so long now
since I gave up my heart
I kept it locked down
I don't want to get it hurt

so let me tell you now
I just want to be sure that you won't hurt me
can you promise me that



you gotta tell me if you're going to break my heart
cause I don't want to take a chance
and if it ain't true all it's gonna be
is nothing but a poor romance
so give me that promise to hold on
and I'll never let you go
I gotta have something to go on

oh let me know now




TRADUÇÃO: http://vagalume.uol.com.br/howie-day/falling-in-love-traducao.html
Howie Day CANTA MUITO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário